Friday, February 4, 2011

Pregnancy Week 36: Still Running...

For the last 2 nights, I've been having more frequent Braxton-Hicks contractions. They occur at pretty regular intervals but only last for a few hours, and don't feel like real labor contractions (since they're a preparation for labor, but not strong enough to be the real thing). Anyway, I've kept on, keeping on....especially since the contractions stop within a few hours. This morning, I put on my SI belt and went for a run...

Activity:
30 min run with Asher in double stroller, mostly level terrain. Felt great!

Breakfast:
1 banana with Almond Butter
1 GF paleo chocolate chip raisin scone
1 Fuji apple with Almond Butter

I saw my midwife today, here are my stats:
Weight: 121 pounds (I gained a pound in the last 3 weeks!!!! After not gaining "any" (according to their scale) for the last 3 months)
BP: 110/70 mmHg
Fundus measurement: 32 cm (!!!!! The baby has dropped.)
Cervix: 1 cm dilated, 80% effaced

Lunch:
Large salad: romaine lettuce, green and red bell peppers, cucumbers, balsamic vinegar & olive oil
Still hungry, so: 2 sunnyside up omega-3 eggs

First Dinner:
1 bowl GF Paleo Chicken Pot Pie (The Almond Flour Cookbook by Elana Amsterdam)...significantly modified since we didn't have most of the ingredients. I used what vegetables we had (kale, red bell pepper, celery, garlic) and skipped the crust.
8 ounces Mona-vie w/ glucosamine

Second Dinner (my lower body was exhausted this evening, so I laid down and took a little nap. When I woke up, I was a little hungry....):
Small bowl Chicken Pot Pie
Handful Organic Thompsons Raisins

See what I mean about the baby dropping? Now I have all sorts of room for more food! ;)

Fluid: 6 cups water

No comments: