Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pregnancy Week 36: 9 mo Tuesday snatches

My favorite day of the week is here again; I always look forward to Tuesdays because of the weekly snatch workout. Today's workout went by much faster, perhaps because the movement felt so great that I inadvertently increased my cadence. I don't know how many more Tuesdays I will have before the little one arrives, so I recorded a short video of part of one round of snatches just to remember... (In the video, I am doing a set of 20/20/10/10 R/L at about halfway through my workout.)




Activity:
KB snatches (10kg)
15/15/15/15 R/L alternating with 20/20/10/10 R/L for 5 rounds, totaling 600 snatches

Breakfast (we still haven't gone grocery shopping, so the randomness continues...):
2 sunnyside up Omega 3 eggs with 1/2 avocado
1 banana
1 GF paleo chocolate chip raisin scone

Lunch (we have no leafy greens! Those who know me know that I live and breathe leafy greens like spinach and kale! What to do?!):

"Tuna salad": 1/2 can light tuna, 1/2 avocado, 3 stalks celery, 1/4 yellow bell pepper, 2 packets of mustard
1 kiwi

Snack:
1 GF paleo Chocolate chip raisin scone

Dinner:
Chipotle salad: Greens, Carnitas, salsa, guacamole

Fluid:
7 cups water

No comments: