Monday, February 7, 2011

Pregnancy Week 37: Catch Me if You Can!

Over the weekend, I've been having more frequent nighttime contractions. We briefly entertained the idea of becoming parents of two yesterday afternoon when I had been having increasingly uncomfortable contractions throughout lunch. Obviously, that stopped, since I'm still pregnant today! Last night, I didn't get much sleep since the contractions were pretty uncomfortable and frequent. This morning, however, things have gone mostly back to normal, so being that it's Monday, I did my normal thing, went running!

Activity:
30 min run with Asher in double stroller, medium pace. My feet were sore the entire time, but we finished before it started to rain! Yay!

Breakfast:
2 sunnyside up Omega 3 eggs with sauteed spinach, medium salsa and 1/2 avocado
1/2 banana

Lunch (not hungry at all!):
1 GF paleo Chocolate chip raisin scone

Dinner:
Pan-fried wild Cod seasoned with sea salt, pepper and dried dill with medium salsa
Fresh tomatoes
8 ounces Monavie with glucosamine
1 plum

Dessert:
3 bites of Adam's chocolate cake/red velvet cake

Fluid:
7 cups water

No comments: