Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pregnancy Week 28: Tuesday Snatches with a twist

Today was the perfect day to start using the 10 kg we got a couple weeks ago! When I exercise shortly after I get up in the morning, my SI joint still bothers me a bit. After I get warmed up, I have no discomfort. However, my snatch session was this morning, so, using the 10 kg was really perfect for me today.

Activity:
High volume snatches, alternating heavy and light KB
12 kg (15/15/10/10/5/5 R/L)
10 kg (15/15/15/15 R/L)

Repeat for 5 cycles, 600 total snatches

Breakfast:
Large bowl Vitamix (1 C coconut milk, 6 stalks kale, 1 honeycrisp apple, 2 med carrots, 2 bananas, 1 kiwi, 6 Tbsp organic ground flaxseed, 2 Tbsp chia seed)
Handful roasted cashews
4 ounces Mona-vie w/ glucosamine

Snack:
2 GF paleo cranberry walnut chocolate chip cookies

Lunch:
2 sunnyside up Omega-3 eggs w/ 1/2 avocado
8 ounces Mona-vie w/ glucosamine
2 squares Ghirardelli Intense Dark chocolate (72%)

Dinner:
Large bowl of Salmon chowder w/ kale added (Primal cookbook)
Bowl of Roasted Brussels Sprouts

No comments: