Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pregnancy Week 29: Tuesday Snatches

I decided to use the 10 kg for the entire snatch session today. I played around with repetitions since I really wasn't feeling "it" with doing anything this morning! Third trimester fatigue is really getting me, I guess.

Activity:
KB snatches (10 kg)
15/15/15/15 (R/L) x 3
10/10/10/10 (R/L) x 6
420 total snatches

While both cycles were a cardio challenge, completing snatches in sets of 10 made me feel less like crawling back into bed. These days, I'll take what I can!

Breakfast:
Large bowl of Vitamix drink (1 C coconut milk, 5 stalks kale, 1 honeycrisp apple, 2 carrots, 6 Tbsp organic ground flaxseed, 2 Tbsp chia seed)

Lunch:
Extra large Spinach salad w/ 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 tomato, 1/2 avocado. Balsamic vinegar & olive oil
3/4 Mini slice cheesecake (yes, this was a cheat dessert!! I was at my parents' house today, and my dad bought these two mini slices of cheesecake in anticipation of my birthday on Thursday (I mentioned I wanted Cheesecake Factory dessert instead of birthday cake), and was so excited about them and proud of himself, that I decided to try it. It was good! And I didn't feel bloated or tired afterwards. I also didn't feel hungry for many many hours after that huge salad and the dessert.

Dinner:
Bowl of Paleo chili (we ran out of tomatoes, so it was chili without tomatoes!) with kale, carrots and mushroom medley added, 1/4 avocado as garnish.

Fluid:
6 cups water

No comments: