Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pregnancy Week 30: Hilly Solo Run in SC

We had a lot planned today so I got up early to get my run in. I wore my SIJ belt, a scarf, gloves, and two layers on top. I had a great time!

Activity:
3.0 mile run on 1.0 hilly loop

Breakfast:
Bowl of sauteed roasted red pepper and spinach sausage with red bell peppers
2 GF paleo cranberry walnut cookies

Lunch:
Bowl of salad: romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, deli-style turkey meat; no dressing

Snack:
2 GF paleo cranberry walnut cookies

Dinner:
Honey-glazed salmon filet with side of grilled green beans and broccoli (we ate at Ruby Tuesday)
Yes, I also had dessert!!! Chocolate lava cake w/ strawberry sauce and vanilla ice cream...YUM...we had to take the leftover dessert to-go, so more for me later!

Fluid:
5 cups water

No comments: