Friday, November 19, 2010

Pregnancy Week 25: KB strengthening

Activity:

Bodyweight Pullups (wide and narrow grip) 4x4

Followed by 10 cycles of the following:
KB Swings (14 kg) x 60
Bodyweight Sideplanks (advanced position) x 18

Today was my first appointment with a midwife; I recently changed my prenatal care provider from an OB group to a midwifery group that offers waterbirths at a hospital. I weighed in at 120.2 pounds (up from 107 pounds pre-pregnancy, and 116 pounds at my last appointment 6 weeks ago).

After the appointment, Adam and I caught the second showing of the latest Harry Potter movie (it was great, as you might expect), and then joined my parents for a dim sum lunch to welcome some traveling distant family members. Yes, my weekly cheat meal came a day early, and I made the most of it!

Breakfast:
2 sunnyside up Omega 3 eggs w/ 1/4 avocado
1 slice gluten-free Cranberry pecan bread

Lunch (the cheat meal):
various dim sum items chock full of gluten, also some Chinese broccoli
1 gluten free Cranberry pecan chocolate chip cookie

Dinner:
Vegetable & Sausage stirfry: napa cabbage, yellow and red bell peppers, Chicken and Apple sausage
1 Fuyu persimmon
8 ounces Monavie w/ glucosamine (that's the only "juice" we have in the house, and the pregnant lady wanted juice!)

Fluid:
7 cups water

No comments: