Monday, November 15, 2010

Pregnancy Week 25: Stroller Run

I felt low on motivation this morning (maybe it was the Chipotle's vegetarian burrito bowl and chips I had for the weekly cheat meal last night, maybe it was from the lack of sleep), but somehow managed to get my morning going...and the rest of the day was great!

Activity:
40 min run with Asher in jogging stroller, light rain, mostly flat though I ran up every incline I could find!

Breakfast:
my mild aversion to vegetables has been lifted....yay!
Large bowl Vitamix drink (1 carrot, 2 handfuls baby spinach, 1 honeycrisp apple, 2.5 bananas, 6 Tbsp organic golden ground flaxseed, 2 Tbsp chia seed, 1 C coconut milk)

Lunch:
2 sunnyside up Omega 3 eggs w/ 1/2 avocado
1 Fuyu persimmon

Dinner:
2 C roasted brussels sprouts (salt, pepper, dried dill, dried basil, olive oil; 350 degrees for 30 minutes)
"some" (very little...maybe 7 slices) thin sliced Tri tip cut beef, cooked under low temperature w/ coconut oil

Fluid:
6 cups water

No comments: