Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pregnancy Week 26: Thanksgiving KB strengthening

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for so many things...my mom's slow but steady recovery, my dad for hanging in there through thick and thin, my husband who is driven with a passion for excellence in everything he does, my sweet happy healthy little boy, this fetus who is taking up a lot of my abdominal space (but gives me a good excuse to wear maternity pants (a.k.a. "buffet pants") to Thanksgiving supper, a healthy family, to be living in a free country...and all the big and little blessings that I take for granted that God gives us without merit.

Activity:
Pullups (wide and narrow grip) 4x4

Clean-Press-Overhead Squat (12 kg) x 5
Single leg Deadlift (14 kg) x 8
Repeat for 10 cycles

Breakfast:
Big bowl Vitamix drink (see yesterday's post for ingredients)
Handful roasted cashews

Lunch:
Thanksgiving supper cheat meal! Various traditional and non-traditional TG items including napa cabbage w/ scallops & meatballs (with breadcrumbs), purple cabbage (hey, my mom makes some interesting dishes these days), sweet potatoes, mac & cheese, roasted brussels sprouts, spinach salad, turkey w/ cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie

Dinner:
several slices of fresh pineapple, a few bites of leftover mac & cheese

Fluid:
7 cups water

No comments: