Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pregnancy Week 26: Tuesday snatches!

Ahhhh, Tuesday...I look forward to Tuesday's workout even if I don't get any sleep! (I won't go into detail about my hypotheses regarding my dogs' behavior when they are being crated overnight (ours get exceptionally muddy in our soggy yard) versus when they have free range over the house....when they are crated, it seems like they have to go out for urgent #1 or #2 throughout the night.....which is preceded by whining and crying and pawing at their crate gates.....) Enough about them; back to me!

Activity:
KB snatches (12 kg)!! 15/15/15/15 L/R x 10 = 600 snatches
I did these in front of a space heater in our garage gym and my toes were still frozen when I finished...

I wait for the day when this workout will leave me low on energy throughout the day. When that time comes, or when the volume of snatches becomes uncomfortable during the workout, I will make changes. My current thoughts are either to continue with the 12 kg but decrease the volume, or go to the 10 kg and maintain volume. Obviously, there are other options that I can pursue, but that time has not yet come since I've felt great all day so far.

Breakfast:
2 sunnyside up Omega-3 eggs w/ 1/2 avocado
3 slices of gluten free paleo Cranberry Pecan bread
2 ounces Monavie w/glucosamine

Lunch:
Spinach salad w/ 1 tomato, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 can light tuna, balsamic vinegar and olive oil
3 squares of Hershey's dark chocolate

Dinner:
Fish patty cakes (from The Primal Cookbook by Mark Sisson) using salmon and tuna
Steamed broccoli w/ celery salt
6 ounces Monavie w/glucosamine
3 squares Hershey's dark chocolate

Fluid:
5 cups water.....not enough!

No comments: