Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pregnancy Week 25: Tuesday Snatches

Tuesday is my favorite day, mostly because I get to start it off with a nice snatch workout!

Activity:
KB snatches (12 kg) 15/15/15/15 alternating with 15/15/10/10/5/5 R/L x 10 = 600 snatches; 40 min

I really focused on technique, especially sitting back and hiking the KB, and a crisp hip and knee extension with the overhead lockout. The KB seemed to just float up if I did these two elements well. After this workout, I felt great all day!

Breakfast:
2 sunnyside up omega-3 eggs with 1/2 avocado
cantalope

Lunch:
Beef stew with carrots, celery, dates, salt, pepper
1/2 Fuyu persimmon

Dinner:
4-5 small beef patties (organic ground beef) w/green and yellow onion, celery, garlic powder
steamed broccoli with celery salt
1 kiwi

Fluid: 5 cups water

No comments: