Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pregnancy Week 32: "Swinging" in the New Year

Happy 2011! I didn't feel up to exercising until about 7 p.m. today! The right side of my ribcage felt achy, like a side cramp, most of the day. I am also starting to feel like my guts have nowhere to go...and I have at least 5 weeks until the baby is considered full-term! Yikes! Adam did some myofascial release and that helped. I ended up having a pretty nice workout, when I finally got around to doing it!

Activity:
High volume KB swings (10 kg) 10 x 100 = 1000
Side planks (advanced) 10 x 18 = 180 each side

Breakfast:
2 sunnyside up Omega 3 eggs w/ 1/2 avocado
1 GF paleo cranberry walnut chocolate chip cookie

Lunch:
Bowl of leftover Paleo Chili
1 pear
1 banana

Snack:
Handful roasted cashews

Dinner:
1 Ruby grapefruit
1/8 wild Rockfish filet (sea salt, pepper & cayenne pepper)
1/2 C steamed broccoli
1 square Hershey's Pure Dark Chocolate

Fluid:
7 cups water

No comments: