Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pregnancy Week 33: Tuesday Snatches (yay)!

It was with great eagerness that I set my alarm last night so I would have enough time to get my snatch workout finished this morning. As usual, I was awake from 3:30 until about 5 a.m.; just not able to fall asleep! Anyway, the workout was great fun, can't wait to do it again next week! :)

Activity:
KB snatches (10 kg)
15/15/15/15 x 5 (R/L) alternated with 20/20/10/10 x 5 (R/L) = 600 snatches

The last two sets of the 15/15 and the 20/20 I did without setting the KB down. I was having a little bit of trouble with pinched callouses on my L hand, so I did as many reps as I could on the L before switching to the R (I did the normal reps on the R, which felt really great), and just continued on the L until I was finished with 60 snatches.

At my midwife appointment, I weighed in at 120.0 pounds. I was sure with all the glutenous, comfort eating we did in SC that I would have gained a few pounds. That, and the baby growing, of course. Well, my belly is definitely getting bigger, so we know the baby's growing even if my weight isn't increasing...

Breakfast:
2 sunnyside up Omega 3 eggs with 1/2 avocado
3/4 banana
1 orange

Lunch:
1.5 bowls paleo beef stew with carrots and celery, ginger
Medium bowl of salad using Romaine lettuce, green bell peppers, tomatoes, carrots; balsamic vinegar and olive oil
2 pieces "Aplets and Cotlets"
1/2 handful roasted mixed nuts

Dinner:
1 bowl slow cooker paleo "Italian Pot Roast" (from Primal Blueprint cookbook)
2 GF paleo Chocolate chip scones
Cheat dessert (mini): 1/2 of a slice of chocolate cake from The Olive Garden
Handful Thompsons raisins

Fluid:
5 cups water

No comments: