Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pregnancy Week 31: A Little KB for the Last Day of 2010

This pregnancy has been different from my first in many ways, one of which is that my skin has been extra sensitive. While traveling in SC, I broke out with a rash, possibly from scented laundry detergent, and exacerbated by cold, dry air and insufficient fluid intake. I started taking Benedryl overnight and today, am feeling the after-effects...drowsiness! Today's workout is in honor of my philosophy that Something is better than Nothing!

Activity:
KB clean-press (12 kg) 10x5 (I did this in front of Asher in the kitchen during his lunchtime!)

Breakfast:
2 sunnyside up omega 3 eggs with 1/4 avocado
1 pear
1 GF paleo Cranberry Walnut Chocolate Chip cookie
1 square of Hershey's Pure Dark Chocolate

Lunch:
Large Spinach salad with 1 roma tomato, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 can light tuna, balsamic vinegar & olive oil

Dinner:
1.5 bowls of Paleo Chili with added kale, carrots

New Year's Eve Dessert!!! Chocolate cake from Olive Garden..YUM

Happy New Year to all!

No comments: