Monday, January 17, 2011

Pregnancy Week 34: Misty Stroller Run

We ran in the misty rain today. Asher's Thomas the Train went with us. I feel like over the past two days, my belly has gotten a lot bigger. I weighed myself at Adam's work before lunch and came in at 123.9 pounds. We'll see if the scale at the midwife's office is still stuck at 120 (where it's been for the last 2 months that I've been a patient there)....

Activity:
30 min run with Asher in double stroller, mostly level terrain

Breakfast (pre-run):
1 GF paleo Chocolate chip raisin scone
1 banana with almond butter

Lunch:
Curry beef with carrots, kale and mushrooms

Snack:
1 GF paleo Chocolate chip raisin scone

Dinner (I wasn't hungry):
1/2 C string beans sauteed with garlic
2 bowls of Winter Melon soup in chicken broth
1 GF paleo Chocolate chip raisin scone

Fluid:
7 cups water

No comments: