Monday, January 24, 2011

Pregnancy Week 35: Sleepless Nights followed by a Morning Run

I slept a total of two hours last night, and laid awake in bed for about three. This pregnancy sleepy-but-unable-to-fall-asleep business is really getting old. At least I was able to get some naptime as I drove to/from my parents' house today LOL.

Activity:
35 min run with Asher in double stroller, mostly level terrain, moderate pace

Breakfast:
2 sunnyside up Omega 3 eggs
1 pear

Lunch (had lunch out with parents and Asher):
Hamburger patty with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, mustard
Bowl of pre-made salad: spring mix, mushrooms, radishes, carrots, no dressing

I was still hungry after eating the above, so I had:
Several bites of Mom's slice of Lemon Merigue pie, several of Asher's french fries

Snack:
Handful Mixed Roasted Nuts

Dinner (now I wasn't hungry at all):
1 Ruby grapefruit
2 pieces of See's Candies Dark Chocolate Cal Brittle

Fluid:
8 cups water

No comments: