Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pregnancy Week 35: Who needs sleep when you can kettlebell?

I was finally tired at 1 a.m. I slept until 2:30 a.m., then laid in bed awake, drowsy, but unable to fall asleep until 3:30 a.m. when I decided to get up and do my workout! It was a good workout, but I was sleepy by the end....

Activity:
Inverted KB Clean-Press pyramid (10 kg) 5-4-3-2-1-2-3-4-5 R/L x 5
Single Leg Deadlift (12 kg) 10 x 10 R/L
Ab Roller 10 x 10

Breakfast:
2 sunnyside up Omega 3 eggs w/ 1/2 avocado
1 GF paleo chocolate chip banana scone (made with the addition of chia seed and ground flaxseed)

Lunch:
Salad with grilled chicken, salsa, guacamole from Chipotle's

Dinner:
Rockfish w/ tomatoes and onions, sea salt & pepper
Winter melon soup with kale
2 pieces of dark chocolate from See's candies
Shared a slice of Almond Roca chocolate cake with mom, who had dinner with us tonight!

Fluid:
6 cups water

No comments: