Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pregnancy Week 34: Rest Day

Today was an enforced Rest Day. When I went to bed (around 12:30 a.m., when I finally felt tired), I was ready to do a KB strength workout in the morning. However, at 3 a.m., I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep until 4:30 a.m. When my alarm went off at 6 a.m., I was dead tired! The next time I woke up, it was too late to do a workout before Asher would wake. I thought I might get a chance to squeeze it in during his naptime, but decided, at 34 weeks along, that I should take a rest day. I look forward to doing my workout tomorrow!!

Activity: Rest Day

Breakfast:
2 sunnyside up omega 3 eggs with 1/4 avocado

Lunch (don't have much space at all now, still feel like my breakfast is in my throat!):
1 banana
Handful cashews

Dinner:
1 bowl of leftover Fish soup
1/4 GF paleo Chocolate chip raisin scone

We met with our Doula this evening and went over the birth preferences. Time has really gone by quickly with this pregnancy (I'm sure time always seems to pass quickly in retrospect!). If this baby comes around the time Asher did (37.5 weeks), we will be a family of four in early February! Wild. I need to practice my coping techniques from the Birthing from Within book...

Snack:
1 pear

Fluid:
7 cups water

No comments: