Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pregnancy Week 33: Thursday Run

Asher and I had a nice morning run! The rain even stopped while we were out.

Activity:
35 min run with Asher in double stroller, mostly level terrain. Wore SIJ belt. Felt great.

Breakfast:
1 GF paleo Raisin scone
1 GF paleo Chocolate chip scone
1/2 large bowl Vitamix drink (1 C cultured Coconut milk w/ probiotics, 1 banana, 2 carrots, 2 kiwi, 5 stalks kale, 1 honeycrisp apple, 6 Tbsp ground organic flaxseed)

As I looked down at my half-empty bowl of Vitamix drink, I thought to myself, "I used to be able to eat this entire bowl!" And then I realized that my stomach space has been greatly reduced since my uterus is way up above the belly button now with a growing 33 week old fetus! It sure doesn't take much to make me feel full these days!

Lunch (not hungry):
1 Ruby grapefruit
1 GF paleo chocolate chip scone

First dinner (not hungry):
1 med bowl of chicken broth with winter melon, carrots, peas
1/4 tilapia filet

Second dinner:
1 sm bowl of slow cooker Flank steak with carrots, garlic and chicken broth
1 GF paleo chocolate chip scone

Fluid:
7 cups water

No comments: