Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pregnancy Week 33: Wednesday Swings

There was a Weather Advisory warning of snow and freezing rain in our area yesterday, and overnight. I didn't know how cold it would be in the morning, so instead of going for a run, I did a KB workout in my living room.

Activity:
KB swings (10 kg) 10 x 100 (various combinations of one- and two-handed swings)

Breakfast:
2 sunnyside up Omega 3 eggs w/ 1/4 avocado
3/4 banana

I just am having the hardest time making myself eat my usual vegetables! We now have all the ingredients for my usual Vitamix drink, but no way have I gotten up the motivation to actually make the drink, much less to drink it! And the third trimester is when the fetus stores the most DHA (this is where the ground flaxseed comes in handy) for healthy brain development!!

Lunch:
Bowl of leftover slow cooker Italian pot roast with carrots and celery
1 pear
1 GF, paleo Chocolate chip scone

Snack:
Handful Thompsons raisins

Dinner: (not hungry/no appetite....knew I had to get some kind of green vegetable in light of what I have been eating during the day today and what I usually eat...)
Bowl of paleo Kale chips (kale, grapeseed oil, sea salt and pepper, baked 15 min on parchment paper at 350 degrees; be sure not to overdo the salt like I did!)
Glass of Goat Milk Kefir (blueberry and pomegranate flavor)
Leftover half of Olive Garden chocolate cake from last night

Fluid:
7 cups water

No comments: