Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pregnancy Week 32: Tuesday KB snatches!

It took a while to get started this morning....but I ended up having a great workout!

Activity:
KB snatches (10 kg) = 600 total snatches
15/15/15/15 x 5 (R/L) = 300
20/20/10/10 x 5 (R/L) = 300

I ended up doing 4 cycles of the 15/15/15/15 before I thought about mixing up the intensity...then, I had too much fun doing the 20/20/10/10 sets that I finished all 5 cycles before going back to the 15/15! I found that if I really pulled my free arm back during the back swing, I got a better hip hinge and therefore, felt like I just had to stand up and the KB floated overhead. What a fun movement KB snatches are!

Breakfast:
1 banana
1 Ruby grapefruit
2 GF paleo Chocolate scones

Lunch:
Steamed broccoli and Red Pepper & Spinach sausage
1 GF paleo Chocolate scone

Snack:
1 honeycrisp apple

Dinner:
Modified paleo GF "fish sticks" (ran out of almond flour): wild-caught Rockfish dipped in egg, 2 filets
Large bowl of Roasted seasoned brussels sprouts
2 squares of Hershey's Pure dark chocolate
4 ounces Mona-vie w/ glucosamine

Fluid:
7 cups water

No comments: