Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pregnancy Week 35: Run Mama Run

It was a cold, foggy morning. Asher was bundled up in his multiple layers and covered with his quilt. Seems like each run is better than the previous! No foot soreness, no discomfort of any kind! When I was pregnant with Asher, I ran until the day before he was born. It's looking good that we'll be doing a repeat this time around!

Activity:
30 min run with Asher in double stroller, moderate pace, mostly level terrain.

Breakfast:
2 GF paleo chocolate chip banana scones
1 banana

Morning snack (okay, I was falling asleep on the drive to parents house and had to munch on something!):
1/3 C roasted mixed nuts

Lunch (eaten at 4 p.m. because after the nuts, I wasn't hungry at all!):
1/2 C leftover veggies from last night
1 Fuji apple
1 handful Organic Thompson's raisins

Dinner:
Pork with Mustard greens, sea salt & pepper
Zucchini seasoned with curry
1 piece of See's Candies Dark Cal Brittle

Evening snack (I didn't feel hungry, but really wanted eggs with runny yolks so...):
2 sunnyside up Omega 3 eggs

Then I baked a double batch of GF chocolate chip raisin scones, substituting 3/4 C of almond flour with organic ground flaxseed and chia seed....and I ate one scone to see just how yummy it was!

Fluid:
8 cups water

No comments: